Prevent medication errors and provide optimal patient care with the latest expert advice from the new edition of the best-selling nursing drug guide. Nursing2023 Drug Handbook® delivers evidence-based, nursing-focused drug monographs for nearly 3700 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs. With a tabbed, alphabetical organization and a “New Drugs” section, NDH2023 makes it easy to check drug facts on the spot.
- All new: 27 monographs of newly-FDA-approved drugs are listed together for easy review.
- Thoroughly revised with the latest information: 3,691 drug monographs provide dosages, indications, boxed warnings, genetic-related information, adverse reactions, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information. The Guide to Reading Drug Monographs explains and illustrates each section of a monograph.
- Pill guide insert: Full-color photos distinguish 439 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
- Continually updated: Monthly updates on Lippincott® NursingCenter® deliver the latest FDA information.
- Nearly 30 appendices cover topics such as serotonin syndrome, pregnancy risk categories, and understanding biosimilar drugs.
- Four introductory chapters examine drug actions, interactions, and reactions; drug therapy across the lifespan; safe drug administration; and therapeutic drug classifications.