Nursing2020 Drug Handbook
Still THE #1 Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians…always dependable, always up to date!
Look for these outstanding features
- Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring o ver 3,700 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in an easy A-to-Z format
- NEW 34 brand-new FDA-approved drugs in this edition, including 31 complete monographs—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “new drugs” section for easy retrieval
- NEW More than 8,100 clinical updates —new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- NEW ISMP-recommended tall-man lettering for look alike–sound alike drugs
- Special focus on U.S. and Canadian drug safety issues and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 455 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
Plus FREE companion Toolkit available online through NDHnow.com
- Monthly FDA updates featuring newly approved drugs, indications, and warnings
- Pharmacology videos, audio pronunciation guide, and English-Spanish translator
- Equianalgesic dosing guidelines for opioid drugs
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more!